Friday, August 15, 2008

Last night...

Last night Oliver and I went up to his cabin just ahead of my roommates Leigh and Kate. We all got together and made some great shish kaboobs for dinner.

One of Oliver's good friends from back home came to and brought a girl that he had been crushing on since his study abroad last winter. Funnily enough, I know her. Her name is Kali and we were in the same Biology class our freshman year and even did a group project together. They were really cool and fun to hang out with.

After finally finishing the preparations for dinner and eating, we played a bunch of games. The best of which was "Curses." Aaron Collete (Leigh's date and our ward's current Elder's Quorum President) was cursed that everything he said had to be in a scooby do accent. The psudo japanese trying to be scooby do voice made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. I ended up sobbing half my make up off because I was laughing so hard. I don't think I've laughed so hard since some good old times with Heidi.

We finally got home at about 1:00 AM, and just in time to get in a bit of sleep before today when everyone will start flooding into UT again for Kurt's graduation and Abbey's wedding next week. I'm so excited to see everyone! It's going to be a great weekend!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That's right, we've had some pretty funny moments. I'm honored to be mentioned in your blog, by the way.

Juliver said...

Wow, you're actually viewing my blog? I didn't know people actually were. Cool!

Leigh said...

Aaron had to have had THE worst Scooby Doo accent I've ever heard.. not that I hear that many... but it was soooooo funny to actually see him try to do it and recite proverbs.. Hahaha. Maybe I will ask him to do it again one day.